Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"small tactical nukes"
(05-10-2022, 01:48 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think that the more he jumps up & down chest thumping frantically, the more likely that one of his rivals - or allies for that matter - might just take him out of the picture in one way or another.

I doubt that 'small tactical nukes' exist.
They definitely have been a thing that was at least tested in the past, but whether or not they are held in stockpiles is anyones guess.
The US had some that were in the area of 5 kilotons or less that could be fired from a gun for example.

Im really concerned what Putin will do after the attack on the crimea bridge.
I dont even think Ukraine was responsible for it.
It appears to be close to the russian end, and Russia claim it was a truck bomb, but the footage is a bit messy, some speculate it was a ukrainian HIMARS rocket, but could also be a false flag attack from the russian side as a means to justify retaliation like we have seen with the recent missile strikes from Russia.

If he was going to use nukes, he probably would have done it by now, but im watching closely what goes on around this bridge, Ukraine have not claimed responsibility for the bridge attack (yet), but I dont think they will be complaining unless they are worried about retaliation.
I expect Ukraine would want to attack the bridge at some point, but strategically its important to strike at the right time.
I would have thought it was a bit early, but if US intel has been advising Ukraine, then perhaps they have something bigger planned. It definitely will slow down conscripts and supplies from entering Ukraine.

Messages In This Thread
"small tactical nukes" - by C_T_Russell - 05-10-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by Lilith7 - 05-10-2022, 01:48 PM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by C_T_Russell - 11-10-2022, 11:26 AM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by yousnoozeyoulose - 05-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by dken31 - 05-10-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by Lilith7 - 05-10-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: "small tactical nukes" - by Oh_hunnihunni - 11-10-2022, 12:08 PM