Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it requires people who have escaped communism to identify it, you know its bad!
(02-12-2022, 10:48 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 10:20 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The regime they escaped from was not communism. It was an evil tyranny of the powerful...

Given the opportunity any political ideology can be corrupted into becoming a wickedness. Human history has many lessons that prove that as a fact.

The concept of communism in itself isn't actually evil, but in principal every country adopting it has turned it into a wicked dictatorship. Just look at China right now, its starting to fall apart over there.

Well, there is a lot about China I do not like, but I am not Chinese. There is also a lot I admire hugely.

For instance, this morning's news that China is starting to relax its covid policy is a direct response to protest action by its people. Wouldn't it be intetesting if every regime responded to protests with positive change, and not police action...

(02-12-2022, 12:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: I think that a round of "reeducation camps" for antivaxers and other conspiracy theory idiots might not be a bad thing...

See, this is where one ideology conflicts with another. It is a challenge to reconcile the gulf between them sometimes without getting angry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When it requires people who have escaped communism to identify it, you know its bad! - by Oh_hunnihunni - 02-12-2022, 12:21 PM