Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian women going to Argentina to give birth
(06-03-2023, 11:35 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 10:45 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: What, despite his having shot himself in the Berlin bunker when things were getting a bit sticky....? Rolleyes Big Grin

What evidence though?
We are supposed to just trust Russia of all people? Kinda ironic we can be selective when we want to trust the Soviets (Starlin) Seems a bit convenient that they disposed of the body in an undisclosed location, no photos taken? Why so secretive? None of this makes sense. Perhaps its just a conspiracy, but I would love to see more evidence. I would have thought Hitler would have taken any chance possible to escape.
We are literally trusting the russian account, they got to his bunker before the US did.

I'm sure you're right & there's no way the Russians would have proudly paraded his nibs as their best ever trophy. 
Especially as they were such big fans of his after his attempt at invading their country.... Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin

(06-03-2023, 01:22 PM)king1 Wrote: a great series if you get to see it - based on the premise that the Nazis won 

There's an alternative history Philip Roth book, The plot against America which is based on the pilot Lindberg becoming President which is an interesting read, also a film or Tv series made from it.
https://www.bookbrowse.com/reviews/index...st-america
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian women going to Argentina to give birth - by Lilith7 - 06-03-2023, 02:21 PM