Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ
(21-03-2023, 01:33 PM)SueDonim Wrote:
(21-03-2023, 11:07 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: I dont think she is undesirable and divisive, she only wants a woman to be called a women for gods sake, she is only sticking up for females, these gay (male and female) things make me want to puke! You were either born male or female, you weren't born transgender gay lesbian or whatever else these weirdos can come up with, and as for this "oh you must be a pregnant person" we know your a person but we also know your a woman because males cant get pregnant as far as I know.
The Aussie meeting was hijacked by the Neo Nazi sector because they didnt want her to speak.

The gay greens in this country are trying to stop her coming in because she might offend them and hurt there feelings (bollocks) 
Yes Im anti gay anti transgender etc and bloody proud of it.

"You were either born male or female". Sorry, but a number of people aren't but are assigned to one or the other at birth and that can cause problems as they mature. There are three aspects to what the ignorant think of as "sex". There is the anatomical - the bits that you have that define you as physically male or female. Some people have a mix that is indeterminate. Then there is the how you perceive yourself. For most of us it is straight forward but not for some. They are "trapped" in the wrong body. And finally there is who you are attracted to. Everyone is on a continuum from extreme heterosexuality to extreme homosexuality. Again, mostly reasonably clear-cut but not for everyone. What is great is that today people have much more opportunity to be who they are rather than having to fit an incorrect social "norm" for no good reason.

"..males cant get pregnant..". Technically yes, but who is "male"? Years ago I read a very good autobiography of a woman who married a man and had a natural child. In the 1940s when we had far less idea about gender and all its complexities. In later life she started to spontaneously become more masculine and it was found that she actually did have a Y chromosome. "Her" marriage broke up and "she" ended up having surgery in the UK. When he returned to NZ as a man the son had to accept that his mother was now a man. It was a very good book that interested me at the time because a couple of people around me in my childhood were of indeterminate gender and we just happily accepted them for who they were and didn't need labels.
very well put...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woke attempting to block woman's rights activist entering NZ - by king1 - 21-03-2023, 02:38 PM