Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacinda Ardern's face on loo set - Rotary apology
(08-05-2023, 04:04 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: More lefty hand wringing.  Had it been Luxon''s face on the seat poster would have put up how funny it was.

When was the last time a man's face has disrespected quite like that?

Honestly, this 'can't take a joke' excuse is so outdated.

(08-05-2023, 08:05 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 07:23 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Of course you don't mind - & no doubt would have no problem either with images of you or a family member being used in this way... Rolleyes Big Grin

And no - as it happens I just don't see this as funny regardless of whose image it used. Its insulting & malicious & very deliberately so. 

Schoolboy level 'humour' isn't often other than very basic & crude, lacking anything much in the way of intelligence.

Haven't seen this before - it at least has some skill involved in the 'instruments' but that's about all which can be said for it.

And I disagree re the Ardern 'trophy' - it was not at all 'harmless'. There's been a huge amount of constant, malicious & often misogynistic comments aimed at women politicians & the loo seat is just more of the same from boys who apparently never grew up.

Ah the hand wringer general.  And yes would have no issue with  my or my families pictures in a similar way - context is everything and it did not appear to be malicious.  Just handwringers making it so.

Really? okay.

Do it. Post it here. then show your Mum. See what she thinks.

Put up or shut up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jacinda Ardern's face on loo set - Rotary apology - by Oh_hunnihunni - 08-05-2023, 08:59 PM