Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacinda Ardern's face on loo set - Rotary apology
I never suggested that Trump was unfairly victimised (it isn't relevant to my point to imply whether it was deserved or not), merely that he was the object of a lot of hate and vitriol (which is objective fact). My point is that no reasonable person would claim that the hatred directed at him was due to him being a man.

And is there really a "massive contrast in intellects" between the two? There is clearly a massive contrast in personalities but they both strike me as being slightly above average, and yet not astonishingly bright. My guess is that they'd both be in the 120s. Obviously that is hugely speculative but what exactly did Ardern do to suggest that she was exceptionally intelligent? Love him or hate him, Trump managed to get himself elected Potus. Love her or hate her, Ardern was able to become prime minister; neither achievement is to be poo-pooed, but also neither achievement has being a genius as a prerequisite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jacinda Ardern's face on loo set - Rotary apology - by dken31 - 09-05-2023, 03:22 PM