Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Ukrainian forces attacking Russia in Belgorod
(08-06-2023, 11:38 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: And the Russians claim it was the Ukrainians who did it; when they surely must realise how ludicrous such a claim is. And given that Russia began this war by invading Ukraine totally unprovoked, that tends to show Russia's true colours.

Someone needs to stop Putin & preferably his fellow Russians.
Well this is what appears to be whats happening according to that Guardian article, but Im unsure its a good idea for them to be based in Ukraine and is unclear what weapons if any Ukraine is supplying them with, it may cause more retaliation from the Russian side.
They literally blame Ukraine for everything they are doing right now, even when their shitty rockets blow up on their own soil, its Ukraine.
Surely their population is not that stupid to buy into all the crap Putin spouts out of his mouth, but there is some hope when we see whats been going on in Belgorod right now.
The resistance forces appear to have taken part of the region and it looks like they are going to be holding their own "referendum" kind of reminds me a bit of what Russia did to Ukraine, quite ironic really.
Hopefully this spreads and we see more resistance forces within, my main concern is if some other general within the ranks just causes a power shift and throws him out but still end up with another soviet dictator.
All their scum needs to be wiped out and it has to start right from the top down, either way, I see that Russia could become a divided nation should that happen, but would likely create a buffer zone with a more democratic Russia towards the west I would imagine.

Some more background on the Freedom legion is found here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Russia_Legion
I would be cautiously optimistic about their intentions and goals, but its a distraction for Russia nonetheless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Ukrainian forces attacking Russia in Belgorod - by nzoomed - 08-06-2023, 11:45 AM