Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan to release nuclear waste into Pacific
(11-07-2023, 06:11 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 05:18 PM)nzoomed Wrote: I wouldnt worry either, its a drop in a bucket for a start, plus its pretty much just tritium in the water which cannot be removed easily.
Its just an isotope of hydrogen with a very short half life, all decayed away in about a decade.
I have a vial of the stuff that glows on my flashlight so i can find it in the dark.

Ever thought of the possibility that a previous civilization on earth may have had the same problem? then the world, by their actions over a few Millenium, caused good old Earth (or whatever they called it) to self destruct shortly after? (sound familiar?) Wiping out all the above sea level life.

Then the leaked water made the critters in the ocean morph by growing legs and wriggling out of the sea to develop into the current human race?

Over the 3.4 Billion year life of our earth, my theory is highly possible!  Rolleyes Confused

Oddly enough, I have sometimes wondered about that possibility, & whether or not our planet might have been through several different civilisations, each of which ended badly due to human stupidity.

But then I also sometimes wonder if our planet might not be the insane asylum of the universe.... Dodgy Big Grin Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Japan to release nuclear waste into Pacific - by Lilith7 - 11-07-2023, 07:12 PM