Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut! Cut! Or free dental care for everyone
(06-08-2023, 05:05 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 04:42 PM)R2x1 Wrote: . . . and bleeding taxpayers

Wink

Just the filthy rich ones though.

Makes that saying about Eat the Rich, kind of interesting.

With fava beans and a nice chianti....  Big Grin

Eat the rich? But one just doesn't know where they might have been, does one. Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes

We ought to do the sensible thing & raise taxes to cover all of health including dentistry. And education, while we're at it.

(06-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Axe the jobs and then pay them the dole ?  Or has he a way of stopping the people he makes redundant getting the unemployment benefit ?

At a cousins funeral a few years ago (5 days older than me)  his son said Dad had 2 professions, his day job, and dentistry as a sideline - he used to pull his own teeth...with a pair of special pliers he made. Agh, agh ! and collapsing in pain as he tried to pull a tooth. ''Go to the dentist Dad !''  'Nah, nah, I got this son'  And another yank and he'd have it out.

I do wonder though if government paid dentistry might result in a lot fewer dental students...

It shouldn't they'd still have  a rewarding profession, & surely they're not just in it for the money...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut! Cut! Or free dental care for everyone - by Lilith7 - 06-08-2023, 07:21 PM