Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspected poisonings in Gippsland, Australia
Her former husband claims she tried to poison him.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/austral...FFTIAXIP4/

"The ex-husband of the Australian woman who cooked up fatal mushroom lunch to her former parents-in-law, which left three people dead, has claimed she tried to poison him in 2022, according to a source close to the family.
Victorian woman Erin Patterson, 48, served the deadly fungi to four people on July 29.
Now a source close to Simon Patterson, the ex-husband of Erin, told the Herald Sun that Simon claimed Erin had tried to poison him through an “ingested toxin”.

Simon has refused to speak about the fatal lunch served up by his ex-wife in July, but in 2022 revealed on social media that he nearly died from a mysterious gut illness that left him in a coma.

“I collapsed at home, then was in an induced coma for 16 days through which I had three emergency operations mainly on my small intestine, plus an additional planned operation,” he wrote in May 2022.
“My family were asked to come and say goodbye to me twice, as I was not expected to live.”

The latest allegations come after it was revealed Simon was invited to the deadly lunch but suddenly had to pull out “at the last minute”.
“Simon was supposed to go to the lunch but couldn’t make it at the last minute,” a friend of Simon told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday.

“I collapsed at home, then was in an induced coma for 16 days through which I had three emergency operations mainly on my small intestine, plus an additional planned operation,” he wrote in May 2022.
“My family were asked to come and say goodbye to me twice, as I was not expected to live.”
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suspected poisonings in Gippsland, Australia - by Lilith7 - 10-08-2023, 12:24 PM