Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Evil | What it's like to be shunned from the Jehovah's Witnesses
(12-08-2023, 01:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Make that all churches and I will agree with you. It isn't just this lot who shun and destroy families.

I tend to agree, but in saying that while I dont share any of their religious beliefs, at least a great deal of them such as the Salvation Army are at least doing something decent and giving back to the community, thats the whole reason alot of churches run food shelters or other such programmes in the community is because its really a legal requirement as a charity.
Salvation Army in particular are so professional at their job that the Govt itself entrusts them to carry out work in this field or takes their advice. That says alot, but if you have a mega church which takes a ton of money from the followers with the leaders living off the money and driving flash cars while at the same time does nothing in the local community, then 100% they should be removed as a charity.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Evil | What it's like to be shunned from the Jehovah's Witnesses - by C_T_Russell - 12-08-2023, 01:27 PM