Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More famous dead people who'd definitely vote ACT
(07-09-2023, 05:47 PM)dken31 Wrote: [Removed: Rule 2A] you imply that I'm advocating to do nothing about climate change and to put the economy above all else.  For the umpteenth time, I have never advocated for the "do nothing" position, and I explicitly stated that "prioritising short-term economic growth too far above all other concerns is dangerous and harmful".

However, I stand by my claim in my first comment in this thread that we (NZ) cannot prevent climate change: it will continue to happen regardless of what we do.  Therefore, all of our efforts should go into adaptation/preparation for the inevitable.  Trying to stop climate change is just pissing in the wind...much like getting many of you on here to follow basic logic it seems!

ROFLMAO.
Thank you for that, it is the best laugh I've had in quite some time.  You are following basic logic as closely as I'm following Archimedes.  I cant see or hear him, but I think he was here, or somewhere, once.

PS, you're testing the tolerance of the Grammar Police too. I don't often hold with those folk, but who knows? I  would sooner giving them my support than ACT.

Thanks for all the jokes.

Dodgy
Entropy is not what
it used to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More famous dead people who'd definitely vote ACT - by R2x1 - 07-09-2023, 06:48 PM