Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break the glass and hit the panic button Labour
(12-09-2023, 12:34 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Interesting, I find Luxon to be one of the most sinister people I have ever seen, he is capable of acting that he is a nice person and is also capable of overlooking and judging his act, whatever it is, to see the effect the aforementioned act is having on the observers and if it is the desired result, and man to watch and be afraid of.

I would say a ruthless power broker of the previous John Key ilk at the very least.

The type of man who heads up corporations and exactly what we don't need to run the country.

I dunno, did you read where I posted about our new Labour person standing to replace Nash here in the Napier Electorate...... a clinical psychologist is his current occupation. Just what we need??? Probably doesn't know stuff all about how the real world works Confused Confused Confused

And for those who wonder what the real world is, it is to do with making, selling, repairing and restoring things. And believe me, that's a lot of dollars on which tax is paid.
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Break the glass and hit the panic button Labour - by Kenj - 12-09-2023, 01:26 PM