Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
national to reverse speed limit changes
(25-09-2023, 10:55 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(24-09-2023, 08:23 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: And restore the speed limits prior to labour slowing them down.
I know ACT will be on board with this too.
The road to zero campaign was an utter failure to say the least.

Just fabulous - how many children killed near their schools is an acceptable figure for the Nats, then...

Just when you think politicians cannot possibly get any more desperate for votes. Dodgy Dodgy

I drove a school van 2008-2019 and I'll tell you what the biggest problem is around schools. Dopey sheilas dropping off and picking up their kids. They think they have to park as close as possible to school gates to let their kids out. They double park, they park in no parking zones, they park across residents driveways. They create havoc around the school entrances. Don't tell me I'm wrong, I could write a book about it. They say they have to drop them off as they could be abducted. More chance of being run over around a school entrance by some other dopey mother.! Why they can't park a 100M or so away and walk them that distance? I lost count of the number of times I saw a child run out into the street when they saw Mummy arrive in the family SUV.
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: national to reverse speed limit changes - by Kenj - 25-09-2023, 12:55 PM