Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade Win-11 Home to Pro, now what?
(31-10-2023, 07:49 AM)paulw Wrote: Oh well if you all have that much money to spend  don't let me stop you.  by the way  you don't have to activate Win 10 or 11 for it to work 95% perfect.  A few  desktop things you can't do but  from my testing it's not an issue and there are work rounds.

Its not a money thing. You'll find all honest places actually charge accordingly.

As for running without activation, Guess you like driving your car with a permanent flat tyre as well,  ?? and use cracked or other illegal software. 

Someone on the MS forums asked if you can run Windows in a VM without a license, yes you can, BUT also look at the highlighted area in the Picture.

Without activating software doesn't fully work, take servers, you can run trials and rearm when the time is about to run out restarting the clock, you can rearm 6 times before it wont do it again, after that the servers shut down and wont even fully start untill a license is installed.

of course if you want to run illegal software then don't expect any help from any legit business if you needed it. Not everyone can fix their problems.

Putting on my Moderators hat Now -- Just be careful what you link in the way of the software - Its very close to breaking the rules, 2.g

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade Win-11 Home to Pro, now what? - by Wainuitech - 31-10-2023, 09:29 AM