Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxon learns te Reo courtesy of our taxes but wants everyone else to pay for it thems
Even though I missed the 2nd World War I remember how people acted in the 50's as I was growing up and I can best describe that feeling as one of belonging and knowing how other people felt about most everyday things.

In this vein of thought, someone just stole my magnificent Christmas Lily that was growing and blooming close to the road of my Retirement Village (over sixties units).

I feel so angry about it and wonder who has the cheek to take a flower stem that has obviously been left so that all can enjoy it.

I suppose in every society there are always outlying nutcases, probably quite a few of them.

Where I came from there was always a lot of petty stealing and not just by the indigenous people who were poor and didn't know better.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luxon learns te Reo courtesy of our taxes but wants everyone else to pay for it thems - by zqwerty - 21-12-2023, 12:19 PM