Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golriz Gahraman allegedly attempted shoplifting
(17-01-2024, 03:34 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Absolutely pitiful way the greens handled the whole situation and as expected, they just play the mental health card.
Mind you, I dont expect anything different from them, they knew about this since the 27th.
She knew what she did was wrong, never realized Golriz was from Iran of all places.
Probably the best place for her, dont they chop off thieves hands over there?
This person was defending criminals over there, seems perfectly qualified for the job!
Good riddance I say, and if any of the rumors are true that another Green MP handed back the stolen goods on the 23rd to the retailer and apologized on her behalf, than the greens, have much much more to worry about.
Just glad that this party is not in power, what a shitshow it would be.
And to think there are people defending this kind of shit says everything about the green party and their voter base.

You're surely not claiming she should have a hand amputated - even for you, that would be stunningly out of proportion given the circumstances. And a particularly nasty suggestion. Dodgy

I suspect that if we were subjected to a constant  stream  of hate filled abuse from ignorant, vicious people then we might also, eventually, react very badly & in a very out of character way.

The role of a lawyer IS to defend people regardless of their crime because in a  democracy (the system which allows us to freely express our views - much as we do in this forum) everyone charged with a crime is entitled to legal defence.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golriz Gahraman allegedly attempted shoplifting - by Lilith7 - 17-01-2024, 06:13 PM