Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Ultra orthodox serve in the military, Israel
(01-04-2024, 07:04 PM)nzoomed Wrote: Yeah, it also looks weak and desperate when you start conscription. Look how it's going for Russia.
Lots of lives taken on both sides. It's gone too far now, but not sure what the best path forward is for Israel.
Hamas is the big issue, but leveling all of palestine to eliminate them at the cost of civilian lives is not the answer.

It definitely isn't the answer. I think the first step would be an immediate ceasefire to allow aid in & then perhaps get all idiot leaders from both sides into peace talks.

And if in say, two months they haven't reached an agreement then charge the lot of them - Hamas leader, & Israeli govt. - with war crimes, ship them off to the Hague to await trial & get peace groups made up of people from both sides to try to reach agreement. And given the damage done , I think Israel had better be prepared to fork out quite a sum towards rebuilding etc.

But then that would make sense, so seems unlikely to happen...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the Ultra orthodox serve in the military, Israel - by Lilith7 - 02-04-2024, 10:50 AM