Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousands protest fast track bill
(09-06-2024, 12:19 PM)jim157 Wrote: the rest of the world is starting to wake up to the climate scam

i have lived next to the sea all my life and guess what.......................................................high tide hasnt changed height

the planet is warming....since when? its actually cooled since roman times

Actually, no, it hasn't. Warming is underway, ask anyone in the northern hemisphere.

In Roman times we had a fraction of the population, a fraction of the anthropogenic environmental change, and a fraction of the atmospheric pollution...

And a lot less to lose than we have today. But hey, no worries, it isn't this generation that needs to worry. Or act. That'd be our grandchildren.

You got any of those jim?

(09-06-2024, 12:35 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(09-06-2024, 12:19 PM)jim157 Wrote: the rest of the world is starting to wake up to the climate scam

i have lived next to the sea all my life and guess what.......................................................high tide hasnt changed height

the planet is warming....since when? its actually cooled since roman times
"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

Really it is a choice, with so much science available on every device we have, ignorance is a deliberate choice. Working out why though, that's the interesting bit. I reckon it is a combination of laziness, selfishness, and existential dread.

As for sea levels, I have lived in Auckland on and off for seventy odd years. There used to be frosts here every winter, I went to school cracking ice on puddles, great fun. Never see them these days. We do however see really dangerous floods, and not just at king tides. And we are a city between two harbours with lots of low lying built up areas.

Makes things interesting.

Messages In This Thread
Thousands protest fast track bill - by Lilith7 - 09-06-2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Thousands protest fast track bill - by jim157 - 09-06-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Thousands protest fast track bill - by jim157 - 09-06-2024, 12:19 PM
RE: Thousands protest fast track bill - by Oh_hunnihunni - 09-06-2024, 12:46 PM
RE: Thousands protest fast track bill - by jim157 - 09-06-2024, 03:36 PM