Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contrast This Man With Our "Leader" Luxon
(09-06-2024, 04:59 PM)jim157 Wrote: so what?

what about every politicians personal fortune, if you want steve irwin for pm dig him up and vote for him

who do you want running a multi billion dollar business? because thats what a country is.  would you rather have [Removed: Rule 2F/2J] adern?  look at the complete mess her and her cronies made

so what luxon has money so did helen clark but the left lover her and her ilk
That's a pretty messed up piece of text but I think I get your general drift.

The supporters of the coalition have swallowed the "mess that Labour left NZ in" line completely. Never mind that Labour had a pandemic to deal with and something like 20,000+ NZers are alive thanks to their competent disease management measures. Also the international credit assessors are in agreement that our state of accounts is looking far better than just about any other OECD country post COVID despite what tripe Willis is coming out with.

The prime directive for NZ should now be to arsehole this bunch of clowns ASAP to minimise the damage they do to our environment and international good standing. The general consensus is that we have the most corrupt governments in the country's history, which says a lot considering Muldoon's dictatorial style of governing, and keep in mind that Winston is a pupil of Muldoon's.

The loyalty that Trump still possesses in the US despite his criminal antics and psychologically unbalanced public persona and it's disappointing to see similarly misguided support for a government that is currently dealing with internal discipline issues, financial miscalculations, badly considered political policy and rookie diplomatic performances multiple times per week in the past months. I predict a major internal bun fight before its first year in power is up which will see shit sticking to all who are close enough and not politically savvy enough to gain cover. Hopefully that will result in a chance for the electorate to put their opinion into votes for a government who really do have NZ's best long term interests at heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Contrast This Man With Our "Leader" Luxon - by harm_less - 09-06-2024, 09:21 PM