Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New photos and data show Trump met with Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts
sadly, it seems that view of women is creeping back in, in every day life.

i recently quit my job because, in less than a year and following the arrival of a new CEO, the attitude towards strong women who stand up for themselves and their team, has resulted in warnings and forced resignations. my manager was one such victim. women who say yes to everything, even when they know its wrong, get promoted, a pat on the head, and god knows what else.
my new manager is a crony of the CEO. in a meeting of our department, he went around the group of 8, saying names and thanking for hard work over the last few months of upheaval. myself and the other woman were sitting in the middle of the group, we both got skipped over, and finally remembered after a good 30 seconds. he had also been reported by at least two others for abusing them verbally and leaving them in tears.

the two men here are a similar generation, but two completely different nationalities. the CEO is a white kiwi, my replacement manager is a fijian indian. both would be 60s.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New photos and data show Trump met with Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts - by girlgeorgina - 11-08-2024, 12:26 PM