Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another crackdown, on truancy this time.
(26-09-2024, 07:32 PM)Olive Wrote:
(26-09-2024, 06:50 PM)harm_less Wrote: You're thinking far too short term. I was thinking of repercussions reverberating well beyond an electoral term or two. Cutting major infrastructure projects, disrupting the content of our founding document, reversing the ban on GE organisms outside laboratories, promoting hydrocarbon exploration and it combustion, and many other decisions being made primarily for short term economic gain will generate effects that will last on through the generations. This coalition of corporate greed are hell bent on slashing and burning NZ to the whims of their evil overlords. The backlash is coming from the populace and heads will roll.
Exactly.   They are in the process of scraping out everything that makes Aotearoa unique and I long for the backlash, which will be strong, well organised and dramatic.

We can only hope.
 And hope that next election, everyone gets out & votes because this lot have to be removed asap.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another crackdown, on truancy this time. - by Lilith7 - 27-09-2024, 11:22 AM