Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't ya just love it when you have a great selling week.
(27-11-2021, 12:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It just gets betterer and betterer. I can now do 500. My best ever was about 490 I think.

Not skiting, but I am thrilled, as I've worked hard to get all my listings up. Paying the 10c to get so many more listings going, has helped me to sell more. It has been worth it. $10 to get 100 listings, is pretty good value.
I have started listing again after my record sales a few weeks ago,
My listing allowance is now 1535,  it was 1225 before that, only had about 800 listings,
been too busy creating listings to come here, it is just not the same as popping to the old message board, and just for you. sigh!!, Lol!
and waiting on the 4 red faces I got 4am yesterday morning, Buyer brought Non Lego items, did not use their Trade me name or 1 P number I ask for, Instead they used Lego as reference?, wtf! !!,
I had over 400 sales in 2 weeks, mainly Lego??,
and tells me I have an attitude? as had to chase them up and ask what references they used and name of account payment came from, because it did not even match a name on address,
she retaliated before her parcel had even been picked up by the Courier,
I was so pissed off with her attitude and snarky and rude remarks I placed my feedback before I went to bed late,
some mothers do have them, I had already Blacklisted her, Lol!, and she says never again, nope I said it first to myself,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't ya just love it when you have a great selling week. - by flossy63 - 27-11-2021, 08:47 PM