Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm thinking I might grow a beard...
(06-12-2021, 07:38 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 03:24 PM)bryalea Wrote: It has occurred to me we have failing eyesight SO we don't see our aging selves. (And others). If no-one invented glasses our peers would not see the wrinkles and extra chin hair.
Trouble is, is that I can still feel them, even if I can't see them. I sit there of an evening, and pluck away. I like the feel once I've finished.

Does anyone else have hair growing around the corners of their top lip as well? Huh
Not sure I should confess to this... Undecided but yep. 30 odd years ago I used to get electrolysis to zap whatever. Had my eyebrows shaped and I have never had to pluck again. Lady doing it was a friends friend and we would both go together. So chin hair, brows and side of lips occasionally (that really hurts). One go didn't always do it but one day I had a BIG THICK BLACK pubic type hair grow right at the corner of my lips... one good long zap sent it packing and I never had another regrow like that. Still get some and chin hairs. Probably less than I would have without that couple of years zapping it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking I might grow a beard... - by bryalea - 07-12-2021, 12:21 PM