Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our freedoms are being taken away...
(25-01-2022, 12:03 PM)dken31 Wrote: Magoo, you talk a big tough game on here which makes me think you're probably a rather timid insecure person in real-life, so I very much doubt that the vaccine would be "the least of [my] worries", should I ever have the pleasure of meeting you.  No doubt, you'll come back with a fiery reply full of keyboard-warrior bravado, however anyone can do that from the safety of their computer.

As for all of you acting like vaccinated = safe / unvaccinated = deadly, have you considered the fact that the Omicron outbreak has so far only involved double or triple vaxxed individuals using vaccine passes?  Maybe the vaccine reduces your ability to pass on the virus to others (international evidence would suggest that any reduction only lasts for a month at best) however it obviously is far from fail-safe.  So, if you're so petrified of catching the virus from the "dirty filthy unvaxxed" tradie, you should also be pretty scared of catching it from a vaxxed tradie.  Perhaps you should just lock yourself in your home and let no-one come in or out...
Why don't you just go making a lot of silly assumptions. 
Oh you already did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our freedoms are being taken away... - by Me+Me - 25-01-2022, 12:27 PM