Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOH did take RAT tests from private businesses
(09-02-2022, 08:12 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Yes, it would be good to see the correspondence that Chris Bishop has got because at the moment he's effectively just waving around a few bits of blank paper and supporting it with a whole lot of bluster.

Out of interest, what was the most open and honest government ever? I'm struggling to name one  Tongue

None that I know of which is why you would have to be a brain dead moron to get up and publicly state that is what you are going to be.....

(08-02-2022, 06:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Magoo Wrote: and not just that...
every aspect of covid
masks, vax passes, where it came from, death rates, infection rates, the vaccines
every single aspect of the virus and its effects/impact have gotten the same reaction from the same people.
its a lie, itts big pharma, its against our rights, masks dont work, jabcinda, the left, wah wah wah ad nauseum.
its ok you dont believe or trust anyone, fair enough, free world. but could you shut the fuck up? (not you wainuiguy,)
95% of us are ok with it. (not all of it, but you cant make an omelette)
they call us sheeple, but the automatic 'anti' to everything is robotic, predictable and vapid.
Ah yes - everyone who doesn't think as they do is part of the 'sheeple'. They've never heard of TB or Polio apparently, nor the 1918 influenza epidemic.

I'm fairly sure there weren't too many shouting 'sheeple' back then... Big Grin
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/culture/influe...demic-1918

Of course I have heard of Polio - Prince Charles is amazing at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOH did take RAT tests from private businesses - by Wainuiguy - 09-02-2022, 08:17 PM