Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cutting neighbour's tree without permission
(21-02-2022, 07:02 PM)jim157 Wrote:
(21-02-2022, 02:59 AM)mike Wrote: Is the neighbour in a two storey home or up on a hill or something, why do you need 3m trees ?

Everyone deserves sun. How bad can your neighbour be if they are not the type to threaten you with court action ?

No doubt if your neighbour prunes your trees from their side the police will do nothing, they will just say it's a civil matter.
Do you really want to face off with your neighbour in court ? Things could get ugly real quick and your lack of privacy will be your least concern. Always keep in mind that your neighbour or associates could make your life a misery remotely and give you no proof that it's them causing you The Misery.
I have a neighbour like you and asked him 12 years ago if he could prune his trees and still not done. Think it's downright rude when people block your sun. I might have to try some of magoo's tricks on him.
i have a neighbour who is a complete arsehole, i planted several trees that grow to 7 meters, they are also well away from the boundary so he wont be trimming anything, long story that goes back a while he has cost me a couple of grand in lawyers etc, i have had 7 visits from local council because of complaints, all with no basis, they now ignore him, f him

that was me
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
Cutting neighbour's tree without permission - by Underwhelmed - 10-02-2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Cutting neighbour's tree without permission - by Magoo - 21-02-2022, 07:05 PM