Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot white supremacist Phillip Arps arrested
He was arrested in Picton, en route for Wellington in order to witness a 'public 'execution.' 

I don't often  enjoy schadenfreude at all - but in his case, I'll make an exception. It brightened my day considerably & I sincerely hope he gets a lengthy prison sentence; he's an evil twisted white supremacist who gave the impression he was happy about the terrorist  attack here.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/1...on-comment

"Christchurch man Philip Neville Arps, 47, was travelling up the country when he was arrested in Picton on Friday afternoon and charged with threatening to kill and using offensive language.
A charge sheet said Arps was at a BP petrol station in Linwood, Christchurch earlier that day, saying there was going to be a “public execution”. “I’ve been promising it, I’ll see you in seven to 10 years,” he was quoted as saying on the charge sheet.
He was also accused of threatening to kill members of the public and police."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
Idiot white supremacist Phillip Arps arrested - by Lilith7 - 14-02-2022, 04:26 PM
RE: Idiot white supremacist Phillip Arps arrested - by jackford - 14-02-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Idiot white supremacist Phillip Arps arrested - by Underwhelmed - 18-02-2022, 04:10 PM