Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point will you just stay home?
I am a bit like that with these bad bones. Getting around hurts. But I have had this challenge now for decades in some form or another and have learned ways to feed my soul that don't actually require a lot of physical adventuring. I married a very physically driven man, he had to be moving all the time, work or play. Forcing someone like him into a more concentrated smaller world would change them totally and it simply cannot be done in a short space of time. Like my blasted bones giving me decades to learn how to live with the life I have, people need time to adjust to the new life the pandemic effect is bringing to us. Perhaps that is why we are seeing these social tantrums starting, because not everyone is learning the lessons at the same speed.

But learn them we must, because life just isn't going to go back to the way it was.

Messages In This Thread
At what point will you just stay home? - by Underwhelmed - 16-02-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: At what point will you just stay home? - by Underwhelmed - 18-02-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: At what point will you just stay home? - by Oh_hunnihunni - 20-02-2022, 09:30 AM