Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indicators replace with LED s Nissan D21 1989
Carburetor arrived from China today ,will get Garage Mechanic to put it in on Monday ,that will eliminate the fuel problem, but im beginning to suspect the distributor ,i think (always dangerous too much thinking ) that the distributor is not advancing correctly ,its got a new cap ,recent high tension leads ,clean spark plugs ,new last year ,according to records . will investigate the spring loaded weights inside the dissy ,next fine day, Oh the joys of an old school car !!

Intermittent stalling ,jerking, juddering ,almost partial seize,not running smooth at all ,bugger a ..New carb to fit on Monday ,but I am beginning to suspect ,timing ,perhaps the ignition is not being advanced in the distributor ,or fuel blockage ? its a mystery ,but it will have to be solved .With the winter coming up ,running the mighty R1100T to work is going to be grim ...no cup holders or radio or heater on the bike, although it has alleged heated grips ? but Ive yet to verify if they actually work ! ...."Back to the little red truck" .I peer out the window, looking at it sitting peacefully in the drive way, I know its sulking ! if it doesn't watch it ,i will sell it to a BOY RACER to do drifts in .SKids and DONUTS in your future ,little red truck ,you have been warned !... I might buy A nice comfortable Toyota Camry, with no pissing about, and quiet smooth to operate and a V6, to monster Daihatsu charades, and Mazda Demos and Suzuki Swifts ,you know the sort of car pensioners drive ...if you can call driving ...meandering along totally oblivious to what is going on around them ...driving ...can not they see the Red truck up their exhaust pipe screaming" get out of the way ?? Wait im turning into Jerry Clarkson ...and as the Missus reminded me ...again..."you too.. are a Pensioner Now" ! Ha

Messages In This Thread
RE: indicators replace with LED s Nissan D21 1989 - by kevlights - 25-03-2022, 03:47 AM