Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
(02-03-2022, 10:12 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 09:12 AM)Magoo Wrote: hid? the estimated something like 38K tests a day. they can do only 31k tests a day.
this is why they estimated it.
Calling bs is easy from the couch, eventually you'll get something right if you call bs on enough things.
what you call would carry a lot more weight if so much wasnt based on fallacy, misinformation and a very strong predetermination to find fault with the government, and ways to confirm it. seek and ye shall find.

i think youve found something this time.
there are a bunch of people out there who dont know if they are carrying covid.
all except a few are vaxxed, if i was in the few unaxxed i would be concerned. bu5 they can sit and wait until we are good and ready. theirs will be done last.
How much you want bet the 31000 "estimate " is also wrong?
The entire thing is out the wondow now.  Contact tracing broke down weeks ago but simply wasn't acknowledged.  Scanning is rapidly dropping because what is the point?
why on earth would i want to bet on something so trivial? everyone knows its guesswork, no prior pandemics to draw from, you understand? and i dont do nitpick, you know this. how many a day are tested is trivia, minutia, inconsequential.
its not 'out the window', its proving to be as difficult and logistically challenging as was predicted. 
in fact worse was predicted. chaos and pandemonium at our hospitals. whole industries shutting down with staff absences. 
that may yet happen, when it does please dont get a woody and tell us the government was tricking us and you knew it all along. lower your expectations.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern? - by Magoo - 02-03-2022, 10:22 AM