Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
(02-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 08:36 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: What a surprise comment from our independent admin.
kings response was not 'administrative' it was a response to your post, from him as another poster.
im not sure admin has declared any sort of neutrality when it comes to posting here, nor should there be any expectation of it on a forum. you werent threatened, censured or silenced. no muscle was flexed.
or are you trying to stifle the posters point of view?
please desist id like to hear it.
Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.

(02-03-2022, 10:22 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:12 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: How much you want bet the 31000 "estimate " is also wrong?
The entire thing is out the wondow now.  Contact tracing broke down weeks ago but simply wasn't acknowledged.  Scanning is rapidly dropping because what is the point?
why on earth would i want to bet on something so trivial? everyone knows its guesswork, no prior pandemics to draw from, you understand? and i dont do nitpick, you know this. how many a day are tested is trivia, minutia, inconsequential.
its not 'out the window', its proving to be as difficult and logistically challenging as was predicted. 
in fact worse was predicted. chaos and pandemonium at our hospitals. whole industries shutting down with staff absences. 
that may yet happen, when it does please dont get a woody and tell us the government was tricking us and you knew it all along. lower your expectations.
The term bet is a turn of phrase.  But you know of this.

Oh and when it comes to this govt my expectations are lower than whale shit in the Challenger Deep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern? - by Wainuiguy - 02-03-2022, 10:26 AM