Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
(03-03-2022, 11:05 AM)king1 Wrote: so, out of curiosity, do we still think the police commissioner is a ???
Yep Coster would have to be the worst Police Commissioner this country has seen.  From what I have heard the rank and file think he is a disaster which is why police are leaving in droves and morale is at an all time low.

(03-03-2022, 10:36 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 10:27 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Yes the Queen St riots I the 80s were very bad - I left those out because it wasn't wasn't political protest.

The violence seen yesterday could have been avoided if the Police had cracked down early on.  What occured yesterday was the culmination of a slow increase in pressure created by the police (and also speaker Mallard).    Most would have dispersed early on had they just cleared it within a few days.
no wainui, the only way for violence to be avoided was if the worthless rabble packed up their squalor and pissed off.
the public and the police have had a gutsful of these morons. early on the protesters had a spark of support, but their antisocial, criminal ways soon showed them for the arseholes they were.

thumbs up to the Police for taking out the trash.
Sorry avoided was wrong word - there was always going to be some violence in that situation.  Likely it could have been reduced by going in early on.  Just pumping up the pressure like they did it was always going to boil over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern? - by Wainuiguy - 03-03-2022, 12:36 PM