Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simon Henry's comments about Nadia Lim
He now says that he's apologised; but Nadia Lim has received nothing so far.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/business/07-05-...rd-nothing

"Despite this, Lim told The Spinoff she had not heard from Henry. “That’s very weird,” she said, when told of the memo and the fact she should have been contacted. “I don’t need an apology though, it’s the people… who experience this kind of stuff on a frequent basis over time, that do.” A My Food Bag spokesperson also confirmed that no contact had been made between Henry and Lim.

In the memo, Henry said he had learnt “a lot” from the events of the past few days. “I am fully committed to ensure it doesn’t happen again,” he concluded."

Multiple investment firms have placed DGL on a banned list since Henry’s comments. The company’s market capitalisation has tumbled by over $150 million since his comments became widely known."

(07-05-2022, 09:10 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 07:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Aka the Thread Killer?
Well here I am and no I think the guy is an idiot.

And seems that at least threads I am involved with tend to get beyond a dozen posts.   Unlike most on here.

And seems the last thread I was involved with the only person who killed it was King1 - when he killed the thread for some reason.

(06-05-2022, 07:09 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: He does tend to have that knack... Big Grin Big Grin
Being a thread killer is better than being a sexual assault apologist.

Which as you know very well, I've never done, despite your past claims. Angry

That was not at all what was said.

Yet here you are, having gone to the trouble of finding me on this forum, doing your best to disparage. I think that says more about you than anything. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simon Henry's comments about Nadia Lim - by Lilith7 - 07-05-2022, 11:22 AM