Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuhan lab was studying monkeypox 3 months ago...
(04-06-2022, 11:07 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 07:59 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Does this nurse trainer mention monkeypox is transmitted through ultra close contact making it pretty much an std? Therefore contracting it is voluntary?

Or is this just yet another opportunity to boost his ratings among the poorly educated and deliberately ignorant?
So by extrapolation you're suggesting that chickpox is also an STD by the same reason? Earlier posts by Dr Campbell have provided ample info on the transmissibility factors involved with monkeypox.

Dr Campbell makes some valid suggestions but also stops short of extending his discussion to the recent lockdown of Shanghai and other Chinese cities which included forced extermination of pets. A few too many 'coincidences' there for my liking.

Those criticising Dr Campbell should also note that his YouTube channel remains live while those who are espousing CTs relating to COVID without reliable documented evidence have had their social media accounts shut down. It would appear that Dr Campbell's referencing of the subjects he discusses are positioning him apart from the mindless rabble.
As far as monkeypox being an STD, there is not really even really much evidence to support this, its more that close bodily contact spreads it.
The media seem to have portrayed it in this way by saying its spread amongst a few homosexuals, therefore people automatically imply that its an STD.

(04-06-2022, 11:25 AM)Olive Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 11:19 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I just go by facts and what we know. Not trying to speculate, but there is cause for concern that should not be looked at.

Thats why I like Dr Campbell, he is a qualified doctor and he always presents well cited, reliable sources.
We obviously cant link this monkeypox outbreak 100% to the lab, but it is something we should not discount as a possibility.

Only time will tell.
Campbell is not a "qualified doctor": he does not have a medical degree, he is a retired nurse educator whose doctorate is in nursing.   His status was debunked long ago and I'm not sure why you are so out of date given your enthusiasm for fringe theories.
Firstly, I never ever said that this lab is responsible, only that its extremley co-incidental, l myself like Dr Campbell will let everyone come to their own conclusions.
As far as covid goes, the media have ever been more supportive of the wuhan lab leak theory, check out 60 Minutes Australia regarding that.

And yes he is a "doctor" thats his legal title, doesnt matter if he trained nurses or not, he has had the same medical training as most doctors and should be a good source of info.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wuhan lab was studying monkeypox 3 months ago... - by C_T_Russell - 04-06-2022, 11:27 AM