Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuhan lab was studying monkeypox 3 months ago...
One of the things post grad education gives is the skillbase to sort information, assess its validity, and judge its worth. It is an analytic skill that is learned and is inclined to filter through into other forms of communication. When that learning is built on top of career experience it becomes even more solidly embedded into conversation.

I think it is that real flavour (?) that I pick up on in your posts, and while I may take issue with other aspects I do not doubt your integrity. So, I wasn't blowing smoke up your arse for the sake of it, it was just straight respect, no thanks necessary...

Interesting thing about that though is how those consciously and unconsciously layered flavours or textures in conversations can send messages in parallel to the spoken or written word. Like body language or facial expressions do even more overtly in real life. And we do read them, even in written posts, it explains why we make judgements about people we have never met, and why we respond emotionally to mere words...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wuhan lab was studying monkeypox 3 months ago... - by Oh_hunnihunni - 05-06-2022, 10:54 AM