Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57% of kiwis want unvaxxed nurses to return...
(20-07-2022, 01:03 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(18-07-2022, 02:43 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Oh ffs! NO ONE 'praises abortion'. Angry
Most of us have the sense to comprehend that it has to be an option for those who need it. Although of course we could do things differently - & perhaps make male masturbation illegal on the grounds that 'it wastes life.'  The idiots who claim to be 'pro life' are conspicuous by their absence once birth takes place & there's an actual fully formed human needing care & attention.

Watch Jacinda's Harvard speech and they all clap as a response to her quoting "we have "legalized" abortion" They were cheering her on, seemed pretty happy about her remarks.

(18-07-2022, 04:33 PM)king1 Wrote: Pretty sure the nurses union are just applying government policy...

I also see there is a new exemption available for nurses now, if you go get yourself infected with covid you can practice for 100 days...
https://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/Public...urses.aspx
Likely is govt policy, but they could at least pressure the govt to relax things, there is a surprising amount of unvaxxed nurses out there. But at least they have made some progress.
Police and military got exemptions, so so should other areas, such as fire and emergency.
Up north, the Kawakawa fire station has had to close due to most of their staff being unvaxxed, so that means a much longer delay to attending a fire call out.
I couldnt care less if the firefighter had covid who was called out to put out my fire.

YES & that is because they have the excellent sense to comprehend that abortion is a very necessary option.

That isn't, as you try to claim 'praising abortion' but acknowledging that our govt has had the sense to recognise the need & legalise it. Rolleyes Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 57% of kiwis want unvaxxed nurses to return... - by Lilith7 - 20-07-2022, 01:31 PM