Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About time the ministry of health reported honest and transparent covid stats....
(20-07-2022, 08:04 AM)Praktica Wrote: Perhaps they have taken no notice of you, because they have people with knowledge and experience, rather than "self educated" from watching a few idiots on line?
Well I consider it pretty poor experience to record deaths of all kinds of causes and still record it as a covid death despite it being a murder, car accident etc, but goes down in the book as "covid" because they got a positive test from the person.

(20-07-2022, 09:32 AM)king1 Wrote: I'm not sure how honesty and transparency factors into it?  I don't think they have ever hidden the criteria they used for reporting, correct me if i'm wrong here.  Obviously "they" felt the need to modify the criteria - so you should now be happy, right?
Of course im happy now, but its a bit late, its served its purpose to spread fear over the virus, most countries have already gotten over covid and its "old" news, yet we still make a big deal over cases of covid.

"transparency" is quoted as an important factor here.

"However, a marketing expert says the more transparent reporting system could boost compliance in measures employed to fight transmission, measures considered crucial with six weeks still left of winter."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-c...XWR7HUQIY/

Messages In This Thread
RE: About time the ministry of health reported honest and transparent covid stats.... - by C_T_Russell - 20-07-2022, 12:57 PM