Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trade Me purchase not arrived by Post
Last week I received a letter from NZ Post "Hi there, We hope you're having a great day, and thanks for opening this NZ Post Tracked Letter." Blah blah etc etc "we know how well we're achieving on our target of delivering letters within 3 working days." Later near the bottom of the page:-
"...any feedback please email us on ncp support@nzpost.co.nz"

Three months ago I lodged a complaint after having two signature required articles dropped beside the footpath where any passerby could have picked these up (a fortnight apart)
'Hi Don

Thank you for contacting CourierPost regarding the standard service of our courier.

We sincerely apologise for this incident.

A non-compliance complaint has been lodged against our courier. Our Fleet team will investigate this and contact you to discuss this further.

You are welcome to reply to this email if you need more information and we will do our best to help you any way we can.

Our Customer Care Centre operates Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm and Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.

Kind regards,

Tiare
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Centre'
He did come around to apologize.
Two years ago in December I had at least 10 letters and parcels left in my letter box that were not mine. One was two suburbs away, but they got them by special delivery (me).
In Christchurch late 1970s I did an extramural diploma at Massey University. I could post an assignment around 10 pm at the Square Post Office. Received at Massey University in Palmerston North the next day for the assignment's deadline. Good old airmail! The good old days.

Messages In This Thread
Trade Me purchase not arrived by Post - by Underwhelmed - 28-07-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: Trade Me purchase not arrived by Post - by alpha111 - 29-07-2022, 10:14 AM