Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply
(01-08-2022, 09:18 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 07:01 PM)Olive Wrote: I agree that adults should take responsibility for their own health, but the big benefit of water fluoridation is for young children, who cannot be expected to resist the heavy marketing of sweets and soft drinks.  I can still remember that when I was at primary school and forbidden by my parents to eat  sweets, I would use my lunch money to buy sweets instead of the fruit that I was supposed to be buying.  And I was a pretty well behaved child.  We all did it.  My teeth suffered as a consequence because there was no fluoridation back then.
Probably it was more relevant that toothpastes weren't fluoridated back then. Topical application of fluoride as is the case when you 'paint' it onto your actual teeth is a far more effective dental decay protection method than taking it systemically via drinking water.

Have you ever noticed that fluoridated toothpastes carry a bold "Do Not Swallow" warning? The stuff is a recognised toxin, but not when they put it in our drinking water for some reason???.
Like everything, it's all in the dosage - oxygen is toxic if you have too higher dose of it...  

From what I can gather you would need to eat a few tubes of toothpaste before you get even mild symptoms...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply - by king1 - 01-08-2022, 09:30 PM