Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply
(03-08-2022, 10:53 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 09:21 PM)king1 Wrote: Those studies seem to be referring to areas where there are high levels of fluoride in the groundwater - presumably the introduced doses are going to be at safe levels - the level of dosage is all important...
If that's the case then how do the MoH or Councils know how much water each individual is consuming? Though for a cumulative toxin it's the total consumed over time that is important not the rate at which it is consumed at.
Well you could probably start with the recommended eight(?) glasses a day and work back from there.  I'm quite sure they will have stats on that one.  Cumulative amount is only one aspect, you also need to consider the actual dose ingested, and the human body ability to break it down. 

I am no expert on the matter though, but I did grow up in Waimari District where they were fluoridating the water for 20 odd years and i'm still alive,  that's all I can go by...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloomfield approves mass fluoridation of our water supply - by king1 - 03-08-2022, 11:10 PM