Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you spending your Cost of Living Payment on?
(06-08-2022, 11:25 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Paula is such a comedian. She knows perfectly well if the Nats get in, all those helping measures will go out the door at the same time as tax cuts for the top lot come in.

Chris Bishop more or less confirmed it this morning on The Nation.
She's one of those politicians who really annoys me; I didn't like her behaviour towards those two women who complained that she'd taken the  money which was helping beneficiaries study (training allowance) so that they could eventually find work; I thought at the time it was a mean spirited, small minded & disgraceful way for anyone in her position to behave.

And I quite like Give us a clue but it would be far better with another host - any other host would do, just not a politician or ex politician.

The problem is that many of those on the right aren't at all concerned with the plight of those worse off, as long as they're OK.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you spending your Cost of Living Payment on? - by Lilith7 - 06-08-2022, 07:30 PM