Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This "woke" culture needs to go away!
(11-08-2022, 03:33 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 12:06 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Yup, those are the ones!
I must say we used to think they were cool sticking them in our mouths pretending to smoke, but I never took up smoking!
The PC brigade forced them to get rid of the "red" tip. Ironically I never thought the red tip had anything to do with smoking them!

Very well written article, just a shame that the likes of TipTop didnt do more research into the issue, but rather bend over to the PC brigade. They could have made a public statement in similar writing to this article as to why they should keep Eskimo Pies.

Given that smoking kills people, & quite painfully at that, any effort to help prevent others from starting is not a bad thing. You could always take  your complaints about it to the tobacco industry, but since they deliberately withheld information about the harmfulness of their product for some years in order to continue making profits by allowing more people to become addicted, you might not get any reply, since they appear to lack any ethics.

Apparently anything at all, however small can now be blamed on 'PC' or the "woke brigade' by those who clearly don't mind hurting or insulting others. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin
Well the govt was slow to the party when it came to vaping.
Who remembers all those catchy adverts for vapes with the cool music?
Now all the young ones are vaping this shit, they should have only been permitted as an alternative to cigarettes and took measures to prevent marketing to this new audience.
They are actually more potent than cigarettes, although a safer alternative, but we dont need a new generation hooked on this stuff, they still have health implications and now we have kids on the stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This "woke" culture needs to go away! - by C_T_Russell - 12-08-2022, 12:26 PM