Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Know your rights" another message from those studious types at VFF
(13-09-2022, 11:03 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Found in my letterbox this morning, another  brightly coloured, exclamation mark strewn little pamphlet from those studious academics in the 'Voices for Freedom' group.

Fascinating stuff - 'say goodbye to masks forever' was featured prominently, as was a 'free mini kit' which enables people to be 'mask free' & then there's a panel listing  things under the title 'did you know?' listing various gems of information, some of which may even be true.

Given that last night's announcement about masks has taken the wind out of their sails, I'm afraid that I laughed.

And a swift visit to their listed site says in rather large letters: 'Backed by science & research!' Its always good to have a really good laugh of a morning...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes Rolleyes
I got one of those in my letterbox months ago, are they still distributing them?
Either way, we dont need to wear masks anymore!
Was in the supermarket today and about quarter the customers were still wearing them, but not many staff were!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Know your rights" another message from those studious types at VFF - by C_T_Russell - 14-09-2022, 08:30 PM