Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buyer complains about postage price
(28-08-2023, 02:23 PM)SueDonim Wrote: Yes, some people can be very petty. I have noticed though that using the TM courier system costs more than just going to the preferred courier directly. I think the important thing is to always have the price on the auction so that it then becomes part of the contract and they buyer has no grounds for messing the seller around. As a buyer, I'm always a bit reluctant to bid on something where the freight has been left open as it leaves me wide open to whatever add-ons they might do. One I did buy recently was a memory foam item that the seller didn't even consider could be rolled up into a relatively small parcel for less than half the price of sending it full size.

That's interesting to hear, ive always found the opposite for me, the trademe system quotes me better prices than nzpost, in fact I round up the cost to reflect what NZpost quotes me because I always take packing info factor
 A roll of the stuff is like $30.
The biggest issue for me is I never quote shipping costs because I have no idea what it will cost until packed and enter dimensions, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Buyer complains about postage price - by nzoomed - 25-08-2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Buyer complains about postage price - by nzoomed - 28-08-2023, 03:37 PM