Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Waipoua Forest
(12-10-2023, 10:41 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 09:40 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: You still don't explain the stone walls or the suppressed report that won't be public until the 2060s

There really is no hope of reasoning. One more time, this utter BS is pushed by racists who are desperate to prove that Maori weren't here first; they come up with daft theory after daft theory, including one in which Maui was 'really Egyptian'   Rolleyes Rolleyes  Big Grin Big Grin

They apparently fail to comprehend that all they're doing is making themselves appear extremely foolish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/comm...cy_theory/
First time I heard about a pre maori Chinese settlement!
I thought it was Celtic settlers. Either way, maori never built stone walls and they are not natural formations, looks highly European to me.
Then the Dargaville museum has a pre maori carving found in the sand dunes on display.
I know there are all sorts of other natural formations claimed to be ancient like the stone "wall" in the kaimanawas which is BS.
I should also point out that 60 minutes covered this story way back in the 2000s.
That's when I first heard about it, even a relative of mine who's maori believes there were pre maori settlers, we have talked about it a bit.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.

Messages In This Thread
[split] Waipoua Forest - by Lilith7 - 30-09-2023, 02:03 PM
RE: [split] Waipoua Forest - by king1 - 12-10-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Winston - "Ugly, wrong, desperate" - by king1 - 06-10-2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Winston - "Ugly, wrong, desperate" - by C_T_Russell - 12-10-2023, 07:11 PM
RE: Winston - "Ugly, wrong, desperate" - by king1 - 12-10-2023, 11:33 AM