Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half of Gaza destroyed
(11-02-2024, 04:06 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Yes if Hamas had left well alone it's quite likely that things would still be relatively calm with occasional infringements by both sides but Hamas's actions went more than a step too far for Israel to do anything other than a large scale retaliation I'm afraid.

Many innocent and powerless people are paying the ultimate price because Hamas returned to barbarism in this case and Israel had to make an example.

The hatred of both sides towards the other knows no bounds.  Since both sides are indoctrinating their children from birth I see no hope that they will ever embrace a modern humanistic outlook and come to peaceful terms with each other.

Getting rid of the Israeli govt would be an excellent move, but easier said than done. They have no compunction about the number of Palestinians who die as a result of their actions, much as the Rusian leader has none in Ukraine.

Idiot boys in charge isn't good for anyone.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
Half of Gaza destroyed - by Lilith7 - 08-02-2024, 10:34 AM
RE: Half of Gaza destroyed - by Wainuiguy - 11-02-2024, 01:38 PM
RE: Half of Gaza destroyed - by Lilith7 - 11-02-2024, 02:13 PM
RE: Half of Gaza destroyed - by Wainuiguy - 11-02-2024, 03:59 PM
RE: Half of Gaza destroyed - by zqwerty - 11-02-2024, 04:06 PM
RE: Half of Gaza destroyed - by Lilith7 - 11-02-2024, 05:26 PM