Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rafah, the last refuge for Palestinians
(23-02-2024, 08:39 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(18-02-2024, 02:35 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I'd agree with him to some extent because the Israeli govt is definitely Zionist & those ideas are behuind their actions, but at the same time it has to be acknowledged that many Israeli people do not agree with the actions of their govt & there have been protests there because of that.

And unfortunately the 'anti semite' label is used to try to stop protests against what Israel is doing.

Anti semite is an interesting term. Those who use it rarely understand that semite means any member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs. And which includes the very people the government of Israel is determined to wipe of the face of the planet, in a blatant repeat of the very history that led to the creation of their own state.

There is a particular kind of evil at work when a nations leadership chooses to remain blind to becoming the destroyer of its own peoples soul.
I really dont understand that term either, i see people calling the jews anti-semite and then i see people who call out jews as anti-semite.
So you have those who are in the pro-israel camp being called out as anti-semite and those who are pro-palestine being labelled that too.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rafah, the last refuge for Palestinians - by C_T_Russell - 23-02-2024, 12:04 PM