Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien
(23-02-2024, 01:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh good heavens.

I am vaccinated for everything possible, always have been. And yet I ended up, fully vaccinated, in ICU, with a large unprovoked saddle  PE that I am assured would have killed me within days had I not seen my gp about being breathless.

Just lucky I guess. Or hard to bump off...
Hope you are OK now, that was a side effect of some of the covid vaccines too, but not Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson was bad for that.

(23-02-2024, 01:36 PM)Praktica Wrote: The only clots about are the antivax f*ckwits, with their idiot notions.
For a start, if you watch the video he explains the mechanism behind these clots, and you can see its real.
How anyone could survive that long with their arteries clogged up like that is beyond me.
It's scary stuff, and as I said before, even if you are unvaxxed there is still a small chance you might get these from covid.
The second two videos have good info on how to clear your body of the covid spike proteins.
Remember that this virus was engineered in a lab from China and does things to your body we have never seen before with a typical virus.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien - by C_T_Russell - 24-02-2024, 08:44 AM