Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien
(25-02-2024, 11:09 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have two matching 25 litres, one is providing a home for the males, the other for the mothers and fry. I check weekly and pull out the young boys as soon as I can identify them by their patterning, and there are always willing takers for the females when the population gets a bit high...

Female guppies will turn to male if there are no males with them. I don't know about Endlers but being so closely related they might do that too. If so, what you are doing is a great way to end up with a tank full of colourful males and not so many breeding females to worry about, so long as you can recognise and extract the changelings in time. It's great if you have people taking the surplus. That's where fishkeeping can become problematic. Especially with livebearers, it can be very hard to slow the rate of breeding.

(25-02-2024, 12:02 PM)Praktica Wrote: In some ways, it's interesting that the cookers are still obsessing about covid minutiae. We should be thinking about the lessons of covid, and what they mean for the next pandemic, because you can be sure we will have one, and it could be far more unpleasant than covid...

You are dead right on that. We had a close shave with the first SARS pandemic in about 2003. It's death rate was much worse than the current versions of SARS that are dealing with now and as you say, the next could be far worse. We need to learn from these experiences and be much more ready for next time. I have my doubts though. The scientists are still working hard on the medical side of it, but socially everything seems to have gone back to high-risk normal and people don't seem to care about going out and spreading their bugs everywhere when they are sick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien - by SueDonim - 25-02-2024, 01:03 PM